Summer at Peddler’s Village
Peddler’s Village is the perfect summer destination with its shopping, dining, festivals, and entertainment all in the heart of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Peddler’s Village is the region’s number one tourist destination. Future home owners at Village Crossing will be lucky enough to be across the street from Peddler’s Village granting them easy access to all the town has to offer. With Lahaska Shopping Center also being nearby, you will never be too far from your next adventure. Residents can look forward to exploring:
- Month long Village themes: Peddler’s Village offers themed months that feature restaurant specials as well as live entertainment. It is currently Strawberry Month, and this summer residents can look forward to Bluegrass and Blueberries Month this July, and Peach Month in August.
- Stories in the Sand: All summer long Peddler’s Village will be hosting a sand sculpture showcase called Stories in the Sand. You can look forward to seeing some of your favorite characters featured in these large sand sculptures.
- Red, White, and Blue BBQ Bash: For the Fourth of July, Peddler’s Village will be hosting an All American BBQ featuring patriotic family activities and live entertainment.
- Comedy in the Village: On select nights throughout the summer, have some laughs with comedians from all over the region.
- Photography Competition and Exhibit: Feeling artsy? Showcase your talent at the Peddler’s Village photography competition, or come enjoy other people’s work.
- Outdoor Movie Night: On select nights come enjoy an outdoor screening of one of your favorite movies. Don’t forget your lawn chair!
- Buttonwood Grille: Their motto is “Great Food… Good Friends… Fun Times”, and that’s exactly what you will get at the Buttonwood Grille as you enjoy one of their famous burgers or stone-fired thin crust pizza on their beautiful outdoor patio.
- Fizzy Mama:Thirsty? Fizzy Mama is an old-fashioned soda bar with an upgrade! Enjoy mixed sodas, mocktails, milkshakes and more.
- Moku Bowls: Inspired by Hawaii, enjoy a poke or acai bowl and get a taste of paradise right here in Bucks County.
- Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant: As Peddler’s Village flagship restaurant, you will not be disappointed as you enjoy American classics and comfort food while viewing the restaurant’s amazing display of artifacts and antiques.
- Cotton Company: The Cotton Company features comfortable looks for the week or weekend. Don’t miss their daily flash sale which features a special item at a remarkable price!
- Skip’s Candy Corner: Got a sweet tooth? Visit Skip’s in the Lahaska Shopping Center to satisfy your cravings.
- Fehrenbach Black Forest Clocks: Never been to Germany, no worries! Go to Fehrenbach and marvel at the beautiful works made by a 5th generation woodcarver and get a taste of Europe right here in Bucks County.
- Pepper Palace: Some like it hot! If you do, look no further than Pepper Palace. They specialize in hot sauces, pepper jellies, salsa, and more.
- Bucks County Antique Center: Right here in Lahaska Shopping Center is an antique lover’s paradise. Whether antiquing is your favorite pastime or you are just browsing, the Antique Center has it all.
The Great Outdoors
- Ralph Stover State Park: Just a couple miles away from Peddler’s Village is Ralph Stover State Park which features trails along the river for a leisurely stroll or for people who want a more challenging hike.
- The Aquetong Creek Dam Waterfall: This waterfall is man made and is around 12 feet tall and 40 feet wide.
- George M. Bush Park: A beautiful park that features two playgrounds perfect for kids.
Village Crossing will feature 18 luxury family homes nestled in acres of protected land and 18 luxury flats set above picturesque retail shops offering maintenance free living! From being across the street to Peddler’s Village and being just steps away from the Lahaska Shopping Center, Village Crossing offers residents easy access to beautiful and well known restaurants, shops, and events to visit all summer and year long.
We look forward to welcoming you home at Village Crossing!